The Krypt The Krypt

Meaning?

I watched it twice. Can't really extract the message for sure, but here's what I'm guessing:

The imprisonment of the guy represents religion - he is chained to a cross along with some others. The 'youth theatre' is where the youth are 'programmed' to have certain ideals and not think freely. The guy breaks free of his religious constraints, and the guy with the cone hat (religious leader) becomes angry.

Transforming into a monster, cone hat guy hopes to save religion from whatever the escapee has planned. The people with the propellers are the cone hat guy's underlings or followers of religion and aid in the capture of the free thinker.

At the end when the escapee dies, he unleashes something. Some kind logic, science, or connection about existence that renders the religion useless and reduces everything to data and information. The world has been saved from thought control, but now existence is meaningless. How ironic.

DISCLAIMER: I may have no idea what I am talking about!

Anyways, excellent animation. I guess it could be considered a comedy in a sick kind of way. Loved the transitions.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Amazing!

When it gets as intense as this, it doesn't matter whether the characters are sprites or not. SO EPIC.